发布时间: 2009-11-10 23:24:24 www.768365.com 来源: www.ccbizhi.com
Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的!
All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?
Be careful. 小心、注意。
Be my guest. 请便、别客气。
Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。
Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。
Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。
Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗?
Can I help? 要我帮忙吗?
Can I take a message? 要我传话吗?
Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗?
Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗?
Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗?
Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?
Can you make it? 你能来吗?
Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗?
Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。
Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来!
Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。
Could I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗?
Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗?
Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点
Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?
Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗?
Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗?
Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗?
Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗?
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。
Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗?
Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?
Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗?
Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗?
Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗?
Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
Don’t be so modest. 别这么谦虚。
Don’t bother. 不用麻烦了。
Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。
Don’t give up. 别放弃。
Don’t jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。
Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。
Don’t make any mistakes. 别出差错。
Don’t mention it. 不必客气。
Don’t miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。
Don’t take any chances. 不要心存侥幸。
Don’t take it for granted. 不要想当然。
Don’t worry about it. 别担心。
Easy come, easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。
Easier said than done. 说明容易做时难。
First come, first served. 捷足先登。
For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?
Forget it. 算了吧。
Forgive me. 请原谅我。
Give me a call. 给我打电话。
Give my best to your family. 代表向你们全家问好。
Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。
Have you ever been to China? 你去过中国吗?
Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?
Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗?
Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?
Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗?
He is in conference. 他正在开会。
Help yourself, please. 请自己用。
Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。
How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上?
How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?
How is it going? 情况怎么样?
How late are you open? 你们营业到几点?
How long did it last? 持续了多久?
How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿要多长时间?
How much is it? 多少钱?
How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?
I apologize. 我很抱歉。
I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。
I assure you. 我向你保证。
I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。
I can manage. 我自己可以应付。
I can’t afford it. 我买不起。
I can’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信。
I can’t resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。
I can’t stand it. 我受不了。
I can’t tell. 我说不准。
I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。
I couldn’t get through. 打不通电话。
I couldn’t help it. 我没有办法。
I didn’t mean to. 我不是故意的。
I don’t know for sure. 我不能肯定。
I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。
I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。
I envy you. 我羡慕你。
I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饼子。
I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。
I feel the same way. 我也有同感。
I have a complaint. 我要投诉。
I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。
I haven’t the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。
I hope you’ll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。
I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。
I mean what I say. 我说话算数。
I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。
I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。
I suppose so. 我想是这样。
I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。
I understand completely. 我完全明白。
I want to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案。
I want to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。
I was just about to call you. 我正准备打电话给你。
I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感动。
I wasn’t aware of that. 我没有意识到。
I wasn’t born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。
I wish I could. 但愿我能。
I wouldn’t worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心。
I’d like a refund. 我想要退款。
I’d like to deposit some money. 我想存点儿钱。
I’d like to make a reservation. 我想订票。
I’ll be right with you. 我马上就来。
I’ll check it. 我去查一下。
I’ll do my best. 我将会尽我最大努力。
I’ll get it. 我去接电话。
I’ll give you a hand. 我来帮助你。
I’ll have to see about that. 这事儿我得想一想再定。
I’ll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的。
I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住的。
I’ll pick up the tab. 我来付帐。
I’ll play it by ear. 我将随兴而定。
I’ll see what I can do. 我看一看能怎么办。
I’ll show you. 我指给你看。
I’ll take care of it. 我来办这件事。
I’ll take it. 我要了。
I’ll take your advice. 我接受你的忠告。
I’ll think it over. 我仔细考虑一下。
I’ll treat you to diner. 我想请你吃晚饭。
I’ll walk you to the door. 我送你到门口。
I’m broke. 我身无分文。
I’m crazy bout English. 我非常喜欢英语。
I’m easy to please. 我很随和。
I’m glad to hear that. 听到这消息我很高兴。
I’m glad you enjoyed it. 你喜欢我就高兴。
I’m good at it. 我做这个很在行。
I’m in a good mood. 我现在心情很好。
I’m in good shape. 我的身体状况很好。
I’m just having a look. 我只是随便看看。
I’m looking for a part-time job. 我正在找兼职工作。
I’m looking forward to it. 我盼望着这件事。
I’m lost. 我给搞糊涂了。
I’m not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服。
I’m not myself today. 我今天心神不宁。
I’m not really sure. 我不太清楚。
I’m on a diet. 我正在节食。
I’m on my way. 我这就上路。
I’m pressed for time. 我赶时间。
I’m sorry I’m late. 对不起,我迟到了。
I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到遗憾。
I’m under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大。
I’m working on it. 我正在努力。
I’ve changed my mind. 我已经改变主意。
I’ve got a headache. 我头痛。
I’ve got my hands full. 我手头正忙。
I’ve got news for you. 我要告诉你一个好消息。
I’ve got no idea. 我不知道。
I’ve had enough. 我已经吃饱了。
if I were in your shoes. 如果我站在你的立场上。
Is that OK? 这样可以吗?
Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗?
It all depends. 视情形而定。
It can happen to anyone. 这事可能发生在任何人身上。
It doesn’t make any difference. 都一样。
It doesn’t matter to me. 这对我来说无所谓。
It doesn’t work. 它出故障了。
It drives me crazy. 它使我快要发疯了。
It isn’t much. 这是微不足道的。
It really comes in handy. 有了它真是方便。
It slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。
It takes time. 这需要时间。
It will come to me. 我会想起来的。
It will do you good. 这会对你有好处。
It won’t happen again. 下不为例。
It won’t take much time. 不会花很多时间。
It won’t work. 行不通。
It’s nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你。
It’s a deal. 一言为定。
It’s a long story. 真是一言难尽。
It’s a nice day today. 今天天气很好。
It’s a once in a lifetime chance. 这是一生难得的机会。
It’s a pain in the neck. 这真是苦不堪言。
It’s a piece of cake. 这很容易。
It’s a small world. 这世界真小。
It’s a waste of time. 这是浪费时间。
It’s about time. 时间差不多了、是时候了。
It’s all my fault. 都是我的错。
It’s awesome. 棒极了!
It’s awful. 真糟糕。
It’s been a long time. 好久不见了。
It’s better than nothing. 总比没有好。
It’s essential. 这是必要的。
It’s hard to say. 很难说。
It’s incredible. 令人难以置信、不可思议。
It’s just what I had in mind. 这正是这想要的。
It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。
It’s no big deal. 这没什么大不了的。
It’s not your fault. 不是你的错。
It’s nothing. 小事情、不足挂齿。
It’s only a matter of time. 这只是时间问题。
It’s out of the question. 这是不可能的。
It’s time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。
It’s up in the air. 尚未决定。
It’s up to date. 这个很时兴。
It’s up to you. 一切由你决定。
It’s very popular. 它很受欢迎。
It’s worth seeing. 它绝对值得一看。
Just let it be. 就这样吧。
Just to be on the safe side. 为安全起见。
Keep the change. 不用找了。
Keep up the good work. 再接再厉。
Keep your fingers crossed. 为成功祈祷吧。
Kill two birds with one stone. 一举两得。
Let me get back to you. 我过一会儿打给你吧。
Let me guess. 让我猜一猜。
Let me put it this way. 让我这么说吧。
Let me see. 让我想一想。
Let’s call it a day. 我们今天就到这儿吧。
Let’s celebrate! 让我们好好庆祝一下吧!
Let’s find out. 我们去问一下吧。
Let’s get to the point. 让我们言归正传。
Let’s get together sometime. 有时间我们聚一下吧。
Let’s hope for the best. 让我们往好处想吧。
Let’s keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。
Let’s make up. 让我们言归于好吧。
Let’s go visit them. 让我们去拜访他们吧。
Let’s talk over dinner. 我们边吃边谈吧。
Long time no see. 好久不见。
Look before you leap. 三思而后行。
May I ask you a question? 我可以问一个问题吗?
May I have a receipt? 我可以要一张收据吗?
May I have your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字?
May I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付款吗?
May I try it on? 我能试穿一下吗?
Maybe it will work. 也许这个办法会有效。
Maybe some other time. 也许下一次吧。
My mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。
My phone was out of order. 我的电话坏了。
No pain, no gain. 不劳则无获。
No problem. 没问题。
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿,无事不成。
Pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦即是快乐。
Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道歉。
Please don’t blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自己。
Please leave me alone. 请别打扰我。
Please let me know. 请告诉我一声。
Please make yourself at home. 请别客气。
Please show me the menu. 请把菜单给我。
Probably. 可能吧。
So far, so good. 到目前为止还好。
Something must be done about it. 必须得想个办法。
Something’s come up. 发生了一些事。
Storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。
Suit yourself. 随你便。
Take care. 请多保重。
Take it or leave it. 要不要由你。
Take my word for it. 相信我的话。
Take your time. 慢慢来。
Thank you all the same. 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。
Thank you for everything. 感谢你做的一切。
Thanks a million. 非常感谢。
Thanks for the warning. 谢谢你的提醒。
Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢合作。
That couldn’t be better. 那再好不过了。
That depends. 看情况。
That makes sense. 那可以理解。
That reminds me. 那可提醒我了。
That rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。
That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主意。
That’s all right. 没关系。
That’s disgusting. 真讨厌。
That’s fair. 那样公平。
That’s for sure. 那是肯定的。
That’s good to know. 幸好知道了这件事。
That’s just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的。
That’s life. 这就是生活。
That’s more like it. 那样才像话。
That’s not a problem. 那没问题。
That’s ridiculous. 那太荒唐了。
That’s the way I look at it, too. 我也是这么想。
That’s the way it is. 就是这么回事。
That’s worthwhile. 那是值得的。
The same to you. 你也一样。
The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答是干。
The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。
There is a call for you. 有你的电话。
There is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑问的。
There is nothing I can do. 我无能为力。
There’s a possibility. 有这个可能。
These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。
This soup tastes great. 这个汤非常美味。
Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖明天。
Two heads are better than one. 人多智广。
We are in the same boat. 我们的处境相同。
We can get by. 我们过得去。
We can work it out. 我们可以解决这个问题。
We have a lot in common. 我们有很多相同之处。
We’ll see. 再说吧。
What a coincidence! 真是太巧了!
What a shame! 真是遗憾!
What are you up to? 你在忙什么呢?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
What are your plans for the weekend? 你周末计划做什么?
What can I do for you? 要我帮忙吗?
What do you do for relaxation? 你做什么消遣。
What do you recommend? 你推荐什么?
What do you think of my new car? 你觉得我的新车怎么样?
What do you think of it? 你觉得怎么样?
What is it about? 这是关于什么的。
What is it like there? 那儿怎么样?
What makes you say so? 你怎么这么说呢?
What’s going on? 发生了什么事了?
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么呢?
What’s the deadline? 截止到什么时候?
What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?
What’s the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目的是什么?
What’s the weather like? 天气怎么样?
What’s your favorite food? 你最喜欢的食物是什么?
What’s your job? 你做什么工作?
Whatever you think is fine with me. 我随你。
When is the most convenient time for you? 你什么时候最方便?
When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好?
Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
Where can I check in? 在哪儿办理登记手续?
Where can I go for help? 我该怎么办呢?
Where do you live? 你住在哪儿?
Where have you been? 你去哪儿了?
Where is the rest room, please? 请问洗手间在哪儿?
Where were we? 我们说到哪儿了?
Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责?
Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的?
Would you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗?
You are just saying that. 你只是说说而已。
You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。
You are so considerate. 你真有心。
You can count on me. 你可以指望我。
You can say that again. 我同意。
You can’t complain. 你该知足了。
You deserve it. 这是你应得的。
You did a good job. 你干得很好。
You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。
You got a good deal. 你买得真便宜。
You need a vacation. 你需要休假。
You never know. 世事难料。
You said it. 你算说对了。
You should give it a try. 你应该试一试。
You should take advantage of it. 你应该好好利用这个机会。
You will be better off. 你的状况会好起来的。
You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。
You’ll get used to it. 你会习惯的。
You’ve dialed the wrong number. 你拨错电话号码了。
You’ve got a point there. 你说的有道理。
You’ve got it. 你明白了。
You’ve made a good choice. 你的眼力不错。
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你满意。